Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Darling !! :):)

How we met is a completely different story ....
But here I am , imagining you, smiling  with tinkling eyes ,covering your whole face :)
The way you always do  ..



 

 
 They say " you must fall in love with your best friend, ruining your friendship forever. This will teach you who your true friends are, and the fine line between friendship and more.."
Ohh.... I already did with you .I do not know how and when ....




It has been said that real friends
Are very hard to find.
The ones that stay when times are tough
A real friend - the lasting kind.
As I travel through this life,
I know one thing is true.
It was a blessing
That I found  YOU!



 

I'm so lucky to have
A special friend like you,
May all your B'day hopes
And wishes come true!



 



3 comments:

vartika1812 said...

Awesome!!!! Lagta h kisi ka gussa shant ho gya :p :p dats like Tripti :p a very happy bday once again shakku :) God Bless!!

shalaka said...

I know..kab tak mujhse gussa reh sakti h..i love u too.. miss u soo much yaar.. m even more lucky to have a true friend like u :) :D

Tripti said...

Whtaever !!! who cares :)